Saturday 20 September 2008

my sexist statement for the day

Okay I really should be finishing off the post about my trip to india.. but I've recently started work and as it is with me, have had some really funny incidents.. on top of the list is this one liner that i came up with today..

CAUTION: WOMEN, STOP READING NOW

Me: Whats ur plan for the evening m8? u comin for that city boy thingy? should be fun

Anon (name protected for reasons): Yeah sure lets leave at 5?

Me: Cool

Ten minutes later

Anon: Mate, i cant make it..

Me: why?

Anon: I've got to take my girlfriend out tonight..I'd completely forgotten but she just texted to remind me of it..

Me: Thats bad.. but the thing is .. though women have absolutely no brains, they possess an amazing memory..

Anon: Is that your sexist statement for the day

Me: Yeah I guess so.. :D.. I've got to make atleast one per day for us oppressed men to read and laugh about.. :D

2 comments:

DewdropDream said...

Which is why women get historical when having a fight. Yep, historical. Every past misdemeanour is brought up in great detail :P

DewdropDream said...

Do you not deign to reply to comments, Oh exalted one?