Thursday 6 November 2008

M and me.. part 1.. surely there will be more to follow

me: so king kong is going to hong kong? ncie :D

M (not the James Bond waali M): lol yeah very funny. no actually king kong AND I .. we are gng to hong kong :P

me: so you call your alter ego king kong? nice

M (not the James Bond waali M): no no.. i calll my brother tht :P

me: right if he's king kong then you must be godzilla

M (not the James Bond waali M): hehe yeah its ok.. cos i AM scarier than him :P

me: looks like you had nice food and some good chocolates today

M (not the James Bond waali M): hehe i JUST had chocs ! :D hehe anyways kya kar raha hai

me: kuch nahi yaar work

M (not the James Bond waali M): aah okok

me: i do get that spurt to talk every now and then so i find vulnerable targets online or offline and start off

M (not the James Bond waali M): hahah and i am one of those vulnerable targets??pfffftt ohhh there is a Ben and Jerry's ice cream fest in singapore in dec! :D yayy hahah :P

me: flash--- hungry indian girl seen hoarding loads of ben n jerry's ice cream cups :P

M (not the James Bond waali M): hehehehehee soooo trruuuue. like tubs of ice cream surrounding her and she right in the middle of it with a giant spoon :P hahaa

me: i was thinking of putting the word fat in it.. but i'll wait till i see pics

M (not the James Bond waali M): hahha hawwww how meann naa! pfffffttt

me: a spoon so stupidly giant that she cant eat anything all the ice cream melts away

M (not the James Bond waali M): LOL

me: and she is seen crying and throwing a tantrum

M (not the James Bond waali M): OMG u DO know me very well! hahhaha

me: i'm omniscient i'm god if you have forgotten

M (not the James Bond waali M): ya shuddup with tht pls :P pfft rubbish.

me: i'm going to start my own new religion for those disillusioned with theirs. i've decided that i come up with so many smart one-liners, quotes that i'm going to compile them all and put them in a book

M (not the James Bond waali M): haan haan.. for your own pleasure.. u soo shld :P

me: no look at the monetary benefits. the population of the world is about 7 billion at the moment considering that 70% of it is illiterate/ foolish/poor/ all

M (not the James Bond waali M): uhuh ur book will be a major hit among them :P

me: i still have 210 million people as prospective audience. out of these 210 million people if i assume that 10% use more brains than i do.. which is a VERY humble estimate by my standards i still get 189 million people considering half of them cant understand english i'd still get about 94 million people. if even 1 percent buy my book, which i'll price at £10 and would be a great timepass, i still stand to make £100 million pounds, of which i'll donate half to charity, in the process enticing more people to buy my book, i''ll make a profit of around £70 million what do you say???

M (not the James Bond waali M): you really do live in ur own lil world dont u?

me: not very ambitious

M (not the James Bond waali M): hey but if u can do all tht for charityy.. then good for u man! but stilll.. thts quite a dream :P haha

me: yes except that my world seems to encompass several universes similar to the one of which we are a small part

M (not the James Bond waali M): ohh sooo ummm...ur book caters to other living beings in other universes too?

me: yes such as yourself

M (not the James Bond waali M): lol. yess.. ofcourse. such as myself. yet we have the same friends and went to the same school. SO..where arer YOU from huh? :P

me: shhh dont tell anyone... you are actually on an exchange program from a school in a parallel universe

M (not the James Bond waali M): hehehee u have lost it.. like totally! hahah but yes yes.. shhh.. wont tell anyone! :P

me: look its for your security or the will smith and tommy lee jones and their stupid looking dog will hunt you down. have you ever wondered why you eat twice as much as a normal human being?? wink wink do you know i'm going to put this up on my blog?

M (not the James Bond waali M): loll!! i do not eat twice as much as a normal human being!! ARGH AND NO U ARE NOT PUTTING THIS UP ON UR BLOG!!!!!!

me: alrt i'll edit it before i put it up :D

M (not the James Bond waali M): lol.. u better edit the right bits! pffft no bharosa on you ok!

me: no bharosa on me = no samosa for you so think about it

M (not the James Bond waali M): hahahaha what rubbish naaa

M I was tempted to edit it... but resisted it.. :D Anyway.. as long as you are 6000 miles away i'm safe.. ;-)

4 comments:

Miss M said...

LOL! I cannot believe you blogged about this!! I had toh even forgotten this convo.

Calling me King kong..pffft.YOUR MAATHA! :P


Anyways, fun chat we had that day!
:)

Lion cub said...

I thought we agreed on calling you godzilla.. plus you and godzilla both have a thing for eating fish.. if you know what i mean.. :P

it was a weirdly funny chat.. i make it fun.. and you make it.. ;-)

there will be more.. :D

Miss M said...

Oh definitely there will be more! ;)

:D

AAH! said...

wtf..u guys have wayyyy random conversations!