Friday 5 September 2008

mumbai meri jaan part 2

i'd so love to write about it.. but having left it for so long.. i have actually forgotten what i did for the rest of my trip..

i'd say dont read the about me section in my profile.. this post should tell you all you need to know about me.. ;-)

here are my notes which i was going to use to write this post..

26th met b, n, night out at s's
27th ticket to k, met r, p and a.. travel during night
28th reached k, temple visits
29th pray for r-s, travel to i, met cousins,
30th reached mumbai met a m, met p j and then a. went to pp's place
31st went to vashi, bought bhavu a gift, went to khargar met grawl, shat in cross cafe,
1st cricket stuff, b, books, siddhivinayak, vyo, grawl and night out at pp's
2nd Vyo, p, n airport..
3rd.. back to bad weather, fish n chips, mary fuckin poppins... you got it.. :P

No comments: