Sunday 22 April 2007

The Chronicles of The Fucking Woodpecker - 2

I showed it UP YOURS when it turned up today morning....it took notice of the fact that someone was standing in the window and then looked upwards, apparently thinking i was pointing to something up there...and then started pecking away... then i had to point my index finger at it... get its attention and then tell it UP YOURS again.... finally and thankfully fucker got the message and flew away...and now i'm mulling over it...Was I torturing the woodpecker or was it the other way round???????? like a frnd says... GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off.... congratulations on shooing it away. Although I have a feeling Mr Woodpecker will be back (Yeah Mr... coz only guys are so persistent :P if it were a Miss/Mrs and was persistent it would be a problem coz then in some twisted way the damn thing would be in love with you so all in all you're better off swallowing your manly pride and accepting my earlier statement of why it's a male) nyway... so... I said to TALK to it... not use hand-gestures... and definitely not common human ones... with the brains it has it would hardly get the point!!! I agree you cannot go and sit on the tree... but you only have to talk :) Point being that you can irritate it with your voice... your voice will grate on the thing's pea sized brain... and accomplish what gestures fail to do ;) I'm afraid in this instance actions do NOT speak louder than words :D

L

Lion cub said...

L, please note that i wish to shoo it away using methods of mental torture..i dont wish to think of or do stuff that will make me go crazy instead..the pecker is taking care of it...